John and Adam are roommates and they are spending their Spring Break here. They take turns driving each other to the hospital. LOL
Adam is sending me a detailed grocery list. LOL
#70 Chris Shaw and his dad. They take great care of Adam. They took him to the hospital last year when he broke his ribs. And Adam took Chris to the hospital when he had an apendix attack. He stayed in the hospital room with him all night until his parents could get there.
And Adam was able to talk his friend Bryant into coming too. So we're thrilled they are all coming down. I hope it's nice weather and that they have a great time.
#70 Chris Shaw and his dad. They take great care of Adam. They took him to the hospital last year when he broke his ribs. And Adam took Chris to the hospital when he had an apendix attack. He stayed in the hospital room with him all night until his parents could get there.
Looking forward to a great week. I'll keep you posted. : )




3 comments:
You better get a HUGE grocery list!!! Those are some big boys!!!!
How fun! I know you guys will be happy to have Adam home :)
Can't wait!! Glad he's coming and I'm glad the other boys are too. They'll have a great time golfing, and going to the beach. I'm hoping we can get them to church to see Steve Carrier one of the nights he's there. I think they'd get a kick out of it.
Post a Comment