Eden made her mama a stepping stone for mothers day. We wrote "I Love Mama, Eden 2009"
We decided to make Ashley a stepping stone for Mother's Day. So we had to strip Eden down to her diaper so that she could put the cut pieces of glass into the cement. She was having a lot of fun.
She would drop a piece and then be upset because it didn't go into the right color petal. So she would try and dig it out with her fingers. I was laughing so hard.So on Mother's Day we took the present to Ashley along with a card that Eden made. She put a sticker of "Belle" and a Sticker of "Cinderella" on the front. She says that they are mama and Eden. And then we copied these pictures and put them on the inside so that her mom would have proof that Eden actually did make the present.
So Ashley opened her gift and the first thing she said was did she really make this and I told her to open her card. She was so thrilled with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment