Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Evan's dedication

We ate lunch at a restaurant after the dedication at church. They boys got tuckered out.
We must have had at least 20 people at Evan's dedication on Sept. 20, 2009. Here is everyone sitting at the table relaxing.


Aunt Kristy Young.


Cousin Jullian and Uncle Travis.


Grandma Vanda and Great Grandpa Antonio from Portugal.




Here we all are eating, watching the game on the flat screen and just enjoying family!!
Jullian, Travis, Ashley, Layton, Evan, Aaron, Kelly, Eden and Mary. Dean was taking the picture.






Pastor Charles Richard giving a prayer of dedication over Evan Joseph LaFollette with his parents Aaron and Kelly.





Brother Chuck talking about knowing Aaron and talking sports together. : )
It was a wonderful day filled with lot's of family. I had fun putting babies to sleep. I first had Evan, got him to sleep and then I passed him back to Aaron and grabbed Layton so Ashley wouldn't get stressed out. I'm sure everyone in church got a chuckle out of me and my baby boys. : ) A grandmas job is never done. : )







No comments: