Layton has started eating his rice cereal, banana's, pears and this is sweet potato. He loved it. He ate the whole jar, grinning the whole time. If you notice his hand is on my helping to get the food in. He likes to be in charge. The first time I gave him the cereal it was everywhere. I've never had a kid that was that messy, but he kept grabbing the spoon. He's 5 months now and 17 lbs and 26" long. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height.
Here is the 3 month old. Mr. Evan Joseph. I call him Mr. serious. He's always so thoughtful. Doesn't smile a ton for me. But he hasn't been over as much as mr. Layton so I'm sure he'll get to know me and smile eventually. I'm trying not to take it personally. He looks just like his daddy. The child "farts" all the time. I call him a dirty rotten farter. : ) And he is so stinkin' solid. Holding him is like holding a bowling ball. What a precious, precious little boy. He loves to watch football with his daddy. Kelly said Aaron tried to watch the hockey game with him the other night and he cried until Aaron changed to a football game. Smart boy. I'm sure he's missing his grandma Vanda. I know Kelly is. 
Here's a picture of the two little ones together. Layton is mr. happy all the time and Evan is mr. I'm thinking if I like you or not. It's just too cute to have them together. There were together yesterday and they were talking to each other. What fun.



1 comment:
They are absolutely adorable! What a proud Grandma you are!
Post a Comment