
Layton Cove's one year pic

Evan Joseph will be one on July 8th. Such a sweetie pie

Here are the best buddies together for a one year old pic. Very hard to get them to take a picture together. But oh so much fun.

Are they not just so sweet?

The Jennings Grandchildren. Eden Rae, Layton Cove and Jullian Scott. I can't believe how big they're getting.

Ashley's beautiful family.

Aaron and his mini me. I love it. Reminds me of when Aaron was that size.

My beautiful daughter-in-law Kelly and Evan Joseph.

Aaron and his family.

Adam and his family. LOL I should post his graduation certificate for his family pic.
This is our anniversary gift. We are getting an update wall portrait for our living room with all our children and grandchildren. What a wonderful gift.

Grandma and Papa and their beautiful Grandchildren. Jullian Scott 9 yrs., Eden Rae 3 yrs., Evan Joseph almost 1, Layton cove 1 yr. Truly our pride and joy!
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! You must be so proud!!!
Kathy
Post a Comment