WOW!!! Is all I can say. I have never been to the day after Thanksgiving sales before. What a nightmare. Ashley wanted to get a new Christmast tree from K-mart so I said that I would kindly go with her at 6:00 AM since I'm usually up anyways. Well, they have put in a new Target that opened a month ago and as I was driving past at 6:03 I saw the parking lot was completely packed with cars. Then the radio came on and said that Target opens at 6:00 AM. I thought to myself "ARE YOU KIDDING?" Well, I picked up Ashley and went to Walgreens first and then to K-mart. People are honking at you for waiting for a parking place, and showing you their nice middle fingers ( I waved back at them and smiled.) Then we get into the place and I kid you not there is a three mile long line just to get in the door to get to the electronic department. Did they not read that ad that said there were only 25 of those TV's and NO RAIN CHECKS. Totally AMAZED I am. I'm not sure I'm that devoted to getting things on sale. LOL
I went with Adam later in the day down to Ellington, our little outdoor shopping outlet mall. We had fun walking around. We had to park about a mile away, but we were there just to kill some time. He was bored sitting around this week with nothing to do, so I took him down there. Hard to belive my youngest is going to be 20 in a week. Time flies by so fast. No bad lines in Ellington. And I was able to pick off a couple of things from the wish list. So that was cool.
We're stuffed from all the turkey and leftovers, but we had a great Thanksgiving and are certainly grateful for our growing family. God is always so good to us. We've been blessed with 4 beautiful kids and now we're getting spouses and grandkids. How great.
And for those of you praying for Jullian. Please keep praying. We got to see the problem and it's definitely noticable. Ashley thinks that the ticks are getting worse and now it's happening in both eyes. They have diagnosed him with ADHD, OCD, and possible Terrets syndrom. They are going to monitor him for the next three months and if it progresses they will have to start him on some medications. Pray God will heal this wonderful little boy. He is absolutely precious to us.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment