Happy 2008!
I'm always glad when the holidays are over. I always feel like I'm a hampster in a wheel going nowhere and getting not much accomplished.
So with that said.... 2008 has me ready to start running.
* I have four months to get everything accomplished for Ashley's wedding. Needless to say, no stress here.
*Adam leaves for Indiana on Monday, Jan. 7th and I won't see him again until Ashley's wedding. Then he's planning on staying up in Richmond over the summer to work and get an apartment with friends. *sigh, no stress.
*My mom went to the doctor who said her body is shutting down and she is dying. *sigh, no stress.
Well, the next four months should prove to test my will and my strength, but I know that God doesn't give me anything I can't handle, and when he does, he provides a way for me to be strong through it. So.... I'm completely relying on God for my strength right now. He's about all I have that is keeping me sane these days. Let me tell you riding to work is a good thing. I can break down on the 20 minute ride to work and talk with God and He always comforts me. I praise God that I have a Father that loves and cares for me. Cuz' without him I'd be a total mess.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad to have found you on line. Hope all is well with ya'll.
Anna Council
Post a Comment