
Eden Rae with her new Christmas toys. She already loves the phone. Especially chewing on mommy and daddy's cell phones.

She is growing bigger and stronger each day. And what a personality.
Life is never dull when you have a 6 month old around. Eden keeps things interesting at our house. You know I probably never should have told her when she was a baby that she was the boss. Because now that she is 6 months old, she really thinks it. So the other day at Babies R Us I bought her a pink bib that reads "I'm the Boss". Grandma's can get away with those things because we get to give the kids back to the parents to discipline. We just get to have the fun of spoiling them rotten.
She loves to read books with her granny, and I'm to be in view at all times. It doesn't matter who is holding her, she follows me with her eyes. If I'm going into the kitchen she is crawling up poor great grandma to watch me. We love to play on the floor with our new toys. Although her favorite thing to do is to try and stand up. Miss Eden doesn't want to crawl, she wants to stand up and walk. She pulls herself up on everything possible and wabbles. Her little legs aren't strong enough to hold her, so they shake, but she doesn't care. Don't get me wrong, she is crawling all over, but she has miss balerina toes. She likes to crawl with her bottom in the air on her tiptoes. What a hoot. We had to put her bouncy toy away this week since she is getting so big. She loved bouncing in it, but she is the size of a one year old and the weight limit was 25 lbs. And she is now 26lbs. The doctor says she is in the 97% tile for her height and weight. But he says she is healthy and not too big.
She is a beautiful little girl with a huge personality. She loves to grab your face and kiss you with a big "Muah" afterwards. It's really cute. She has also started to wave at you if you say "hi Eden". I'm trying to teach her to blow kisses.
And bath time is a blast now that she can sit in the bathtub and kick her little feet and play with all of her bathtoys. She loves to have her bath. Grandma sings the Rubber Duckie song to her. Then we go and get our massage with the baby lotion. Eden loves her lotion time. We massage her for five minutes and she just loves it. What a girl! Phones and massages. Do you think she is going to be spoiled? I do.

1 comment:
Ashley and Eden are so lucky to have you around!! I wish my mom were near by so she and Ella could be having so much FUN! I can't believe how much she's grown- Eden is so stinkin' adorable :) I love looking at pictures of all she can do and getting excited because Ella is just a little behind her- it always gives us something to look forward too!
Love and miss you!
Laci
Post a Comment