Dean and I were just talking about Obama and his going overseas to have meetings with leaders from other countries. We were flabbergasted at the thought that he said that he'd like to move the UN to Isreal. Does any of this remind you of Nicolai Carpathia from the "Left Behind" Series? I mean really... the media is biassed with what they report. They are completely infatuated with this guy that really doesn't have any experience. Didn't that happen in the left behind series? YES!!!
And the fact that he acts all high and mighty about not writing anything about his wife, and not publishing any political cartoons about him just makes me laugh. HELLO, did you put yourself out there for President of the United States? What makes you so special that you can't go through what every other person running has. They all are jokes on the late shows, they all have political cartoons drawn. Get over yourself. Talk about the real issues.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I agree. It will only get worse. Glad I have a ticket to ride...out of here.
James
he's creepy....
I just don't want to be here for the flying locusts. Please, Lord, take me hoooommmmee.
OOooo and political blog. I likey. (the blog that is, not Obama)
Kelley Im with you... but with me, it's the frogs! eewww!!
Oh my goodness, I was just talking with a friend about this today! It is now the day of the Democratic National Convention and Obama's stage is set up like a Temple and I've just been getting really creepy visions of Nicolai. The way people are weeping and just fawning over him, it's really scary.
On a whim I googled Obama Nicolai Carpathia and found this link.
"On a whim I googled Obama Nicolai Carpathia and found this link."
me too -- I've been thinking of Nicolai when I see Obama for months now....
Totally agree with you. I'm not a christian by any means but I've read the Left Behind series as it was quite fascinating and Obama has definitely reminded me of Carpathia on a number of occasions. It's frighting and I guess sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
My wife and I thought the same... and I don't want to be Left Behind!
Post a Comment