I went to the Christian Book Store and bought a video with Sunday School Songs and Eden loves to listen and dance around the room. So Great Grandma bought her a ballerina skirt and she likes to wear it while watching her new video.
These are all so cute, I can't make up my mind which one to comment!! I love all of the posts! She is just adorable. I love the ring around the rosie and I think the pics of her in her tutu are my favorite. What a girly girl!
2 comments:
boy, you can tell who is in charge of your house! :)
These are all so cute, I can't make up my mind which one to comment!! I love all of the posts! She is just adorable. I love the ring around the rosie and I think the pics of her in her tutu are my favorite. What a girly girl!
Post a Comment