Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

Dean had tickets to the Largo Cultural Arts Center Gala last Saturday. I went last year and I had other things going on so Dean invited Ashley to go with him to the event. They always have a silent auction, dinner and a show of songs from all their different plays that they do. This years theme was "New York, New York".
Dean said he had a great time with his little girl. He said it had been a couple of years since he's gotten to spend that much alone time with his girl. So, I'm glad I couldn't go so that they could have some daddy/daughter time alone. I love the picture of the two of them together.

2 comments:

Council Family said...

I'm glad big girls can still have "daddy date nights"...my girls LOVE them!!

Council Family said...

Not to be a wuss or anything...but that picture choked me up. I can see you in her and then I saw Madyson and Jael....How bout them Bears!!

James