
Yes, that is a drum, and yes it is located in our house. She is quite talented with a drum and drum sticks. She actually plays it quite well. Of course she has a full drum set at her house that she plays so she loves having a little drum at our house.

She loves to play and sing. Totally cracks me up.

And now she wants to walk around the house carrying this drum that is pretty heavy, but she likes to march with it. She cries if I take it off of her. The best part is she crosses the sticks in the air after she gets done beating on the drum and says something. I'm not sureWhat she's saying, but I know it's something her daddy has taught her when they play the big drum set together.

We bought her a cute little colored piano for her to play and she really loves it. She thinks she is playing songs. So today I sat her up at the real piano and let her have a go. She actually enjoyed herself. I think I'll be looking for a piano teacher when she's a little older. Way too much talent. Of course her mama liked to play but she didn't like structured lessons.

Already hitting the black keys. I think Julliard sounds good. What do you think?! or Maybe she'll be a Discovery Church Worship leader someday? I like the sound of that.
1 comment:
She is growing so much. Love her and love you guys, too!!
Post a Comment