Let's see...
Ashley has horrible morning sickness. Baby has a rapid heartbeat 178.
Adam has his cast off and is in a splint full time except to type his term papers.
Adam is on major antibiotics for an infection.
Eden is throwing tantrums these days. NO FUN. Suggestions welcome on how to deal with these.
Frustrated over caring for my mom. Very exhausting. Not having a positive heart at times. I am good to mom, but just vent to Dean about everything I have to do to care for her. I'm trying to keep 1 Peter in my mind. I just keep reading it.
Jullian needs to see a shrink for his ADHD to see if that helps his Ticks that he's having. They are getting worse.
Lost 15 lbs on Jenny Craig. But it's way to spendy so I won't be continuing that after November. Love the support I get there and I've learned true portion sizes. I've also learned to have a low sodium diet.
We're going back to Kings Avenue for church. Dean's happy there.
Love spending Monday nights with our small group. (Stricklands, Whitakers) Great friends.
Love the colder weather. Fun to be able to wear sweaters during the Fall. Not a usual occurance here in Florida.
I missed seeing the Councils because we were in Indiana. I'm pouting big time.
Having way too many migranes and NOT enjoying it.
God is so good, all the time. Need to learn to praise him even in the tough times.
Being more intentional about praying for others during the day. Not being so self centered but looking outwardly to others.
We're bowling with Aaron and Kelly on Sunday nights and loving it. Fun getting to spend quality time with them.
Looking forward to November and making my praise/thankfulness jar.
Grateful Dean has a job during this uncertain time for everyone.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you said "Dean is happy there", how are you??
I am sure KABC will benefit having you back... any plans to help with the youth again? And whose SS class are you in?
Sometimes children through tantermds to gey attention. If she has one ignore her just so she does not hurt herself or others. The more you do this she will start to relize that she is not getting anywhere. It may be she is doing this because she can since she is not going to be the only little one anymore. Congradulations to Ashley and you all on new baby to be. So exciting.
Ella has started throwing fits, too, then throw in the morning sickness (more like all day!) and it makes for an interesting day ;)
It's ok. I'll adjust eventually. As for Sunday school, we're hoping to go to the Whitakers and I'd like to try the one in the lunch room. As for working with the youth, I don't know yet. They seem to have a good team working with them now.
hang in there. maybe you're pms-ing. ooooh, you'd really like to slap me now. ;-)
Congrats on all your problems! They won't be prayer requests if we don't have blessings.
Post a Comment