Can you say PAIN!! He got hit in the hand during a tackle.
The coach said he looked like "Hell Boy" #35
Ahh... the sweet smell of Victory. The team has to sing the school fight song to the crowd after they win a game. This was the first win of the season so they were eager to please.
Wow, this is what fall looks like!! Look at those leaves.
Dean and I went up to Indiana to see Adam at college. We try to get up there at least once during his football season to watch him play. We didn't know for sure if they would play him considering he is still in a cast with his broken hand, but they did and the pictures are of him wrapped like crazy. He had moments of serious pain, but he was glad to be back on the football field. And it was sure nice to get to see him. The team won their first game and the coach said he was setting up a bed for us at his house. He was keeping us for the next four weeks. Let's hope they can win the next couple.
We took him and his two best friends out for dinner on Friday night. I don't know when I've ever laughed that hard. Those guys are a riot. And you should try shopping with those beasts in Walmart. What a hoot. Remember we're talking HUGE football players. Things are being thrown over aisles like footballs, they are aiming for the cart while another one is running away with it.
And did I mention it was COLD!!! Leaves are changing colors, wind was blowing off of the lakes and Sunday morning we had to use our credit cards to get the frost off of the windshield. BRRRRR....
And.... I just have to say that Penn state has broken their Michigan losing streak. It was a stressful first half of the game on Saturday night, but we came out victorious. Now if we can win Ohio this week, things might look good for a BCS bid. Go Nitnany lions!!!

2 comments:
That's great! Glad you got to visit and had such a nice time!!
I would have been a wreck! watching him play football!
I love the leaves!
Post a Comment