Got to say that Eden is a sweet girl and she has her grandparents wrapped around her finger. But that said, I do discipline her and I do let her know when she is misbehaving.
Right now she is going through the I'm not going to do what you say phase and it's driving her mother crazy. She refuses to listen to Ashley and Travis. They have gotten a time out chair, they do spank her, they try to talk to her. She just throws tantrums like I've never witnessed before. I feel so bad for Ashley and Travis. The other night Danielle came over to hang out with Ashley and she brought her daughter Marley with her. Well, little Miss Eden was nice until Marley started playing with her toys. Then Eden turned into a little tyrant. She pushed, shoved and took toys away from Marley. I guess it wasn't pretty. Ashley tried alll of the above with her to no avail. Eden plays nice at our house, but I haven't seen her with other kids so I'm just floored by this behavior. I do know that when Jullian is here she will not listen to what you are telling her to do. She just tackles and tortures him.
Ahhh... glad I get to send her home every night. I guess we'll see what happens when I have all three of the kids next fall. Should be fairly interesting. Keep me in your prayers. I'm going to need it. Oh yeah, I did tell my boss that I wasn't coming back to the school next year. I will have my hands full of babies to care for.
Did anyone ask if I wanted to go through child reering again? LOL I need prayers and a vacation. LOL
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment