Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going to see Laurie Berkner Today!

We are very excited. We get to see Laurie Berkner today. For those of you that don't know it, Laurie is Eden's favorite singer. She watches her on Noggin on the Jack's Big Music Show and she loves Laurie. She has four of her CD's and we listen all the time and we have her one and only DVD and she watches it everyday at 3:00 pm with Papa. So today at 2:00 is Eden's first concert and I can't wait until she gets there. I'll of course be taking lots and lots of pictures. I hope she is feeling better. She's been sick all week and she has nasty sores in her throat. So I'm hoping for a pain free, sick free afternoon with my baby girl.
Check back later for some great pics of Eden dancing.
And Laurie's website is LaurieBerkner.com and you can check her stuff out. She's amazing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God glad Eden is able to go see her favorite person in concert. Hope Eden is feeling much better and has a wonderful time. I will be praying.