Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter @ the Nut House

Aaron and Kelly and their little boy "Evan Joseph" Relaxing after dinner.
Chloe and Eden Playing some piano together. Eden was all impressed to see someone actually sit and play. She loved it.

My mom and her Easter turkey dinner. We were able to get her to walk out to the living room and join us for about 1/2 an hour before she was too exhausted to hang with us. She'd kill me if she knew I posted this pic.


Ashley finishing up her Easter dinner.


Eden eating a Popsicle for dinner. She had a 101 degree fever. That was the only thing she had eaten in two days.





Cheese Please grandma.





Travis after ingesting a turkey dinner. HE was asleep so we put Eden's new princess glasses on him. Eden also had fun tickling her dada's feet.





I can't believe Chloe has gotten so big. She is 15 now. She looks just like her mama.







Eden and Ashley playing after dinner.









Ashley found this cute little hat at a tea house on Friday. Eden loves to play dress up. So her mama bought three in different colors.








Trying to get this ball of energy to hold still for one pic was hard work. Sorry no smiles, she kept turning around.
We had a great Easter. I woke up and went to early service. Pastor Chuck did a great service. Music was wonderful and once again I cried when we sang "Because He Lives" . I just can't sing that song without breaking into tears. Love it. Dean had to go deliver 60 pies to a lady at her church because she had bought some pie certificates at a fundraiser and then we closed the restaurant location closest to her so he said he'd get her order and deliver them to her at her church. Now that's what I call service. So he missed service with me. But that's ok because when I got home he had homemade biscuits and gravy on the table. YUMMY. And he did the dishes. I made a big turkey dinner and the kids all came over about 3:00 pm. We had a debate about not all Popsicles taste the same. (Sorry Travis, but you lose out on that one. Some just definitely have better flavor) We played some apples to apples and then just rested the rest of the day. Glad to have Chloe with us for the week. I love that girl. She just makes me smile. Hard to believe she is taller than me now and she is just getting more and more beautiful every time I see her. Lock her up Tracy!!
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter and that you all celebrated the best gift ever given. JESUS!!











2 comments:

Council Family said...

The Old Rugged Cross is the hymn that I can't make it through...it's amazing that an "old fashioned" song from that long ago is still realitive and likable in today's world. It just goes to show you that our God is the same yesterday, today,and tomorrow.

The Nassars said...

I think I cry EVERY Sunday at church. No matter what, one or more of the songs get to me....