Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random pics

This is our new neighbor. This gopher tortoise decided to make his home right under our back fence. We often catch him walking through the back yard, but when he hears Eden he makes a break for it.

Mr. Evan Joseph looking at his grandma.

Layton Cove loving life. He smiles all the time.


Eden Rae dancing to Laurie Berkner in her new frog boots.








Layton Cove playing with Eden's dolly.




Happy 25th birthday Kelly. Kelly and Evan Joseph at our house. We had chicken cacciatore and birthday cake. I always let each kid pick out their birthday dinner and that is what kelly asked for.







Grandma lovin' on her Jullian Scott. I love my boy!!! Even though he's growing up way too fast.







Eden Rae helping to blow out Aunt Kelly's birthday candles. We had to light the candles 4 times because every time we got them lit Eden would blow them out. I was laughing so hard. She was very excited and when we got done taking the candles out Eden stuck her hand right in the middle of the cake.








Blowing them out again.








1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Love all the new pics!! Wow, all of these babies are growing too fast. I love all the new stuff they learn to do, but it's sad to see the "newborn" phase go away so quickly!