Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting Ready for Easter

Jullian driving Eden's with Layton to the swingset.

Jullian being a GREAT big brother to Layton
Jullian was off of school for Easter break so he came and spent Friday with us. He was so wonderful to have. He was a big help with Eden and Cove. He played so sweetly with them both. He always asks why he can't come to Grandma's house to play. He tells his daddy that "Eden and Layton get to go everyday." LOL I love the fact he likes to come play with us.


Just thought I'd try and snap a picture of all 3 of Ashley's children together but Cove wouldn't turn his head towards the camera.




Our finished products. Of course the blue and yellow M is so unacceptable. That team logo isn't allowed in our house. I did it to get Aaron who is a die hard Penn State fan. As soon as he saw it, he threw it in the garbage. LOL




Dean of course had to have an Oregon egg. He liked it.






Jullian and Layton coloring thier eggs.






Eden's egg with her name. It had to be pink. Which made us laugh because she says her favorite color is blue.







Eden waiting patiently for her egg to dye.
We had a great time dying eggs and playing with Jullian, Eden, and Covie Wovie. We bought Apples to Apples Jr. and my niece Chloe and I played with him. He loved playing. We must have played 6-7 times. I have a magnet that I bought years ago on my refrigerator of peanut M&M's, and everytime Eden see's it she says I really like those Gram. So I bought a bag of plain M&M's and put 1/2 the bag in a bowl on the coffee table. Eden laid down for her nap and when she woke up I was fixing lunch. I looked at the table and Eden was carrying the bowl of M&M's and saying I really like these Gram. Later in the day I caught her reaching up on the counter sneaking 2 or 3 M&M's out of the bag. I guess that means she REALLY likes those. : ) What a little girl. They are just growing up way too fast.
















No comments: