Monday, April 26, 2010

Ahhh... pics of grandkids

What started out as a great idea for Ashley for Mother's Day turned into a strange experience from the "Twilight Zone". I got the kids ready for pictures, called Kelly to meet us there so I could get a couple shots of the boys together. Eden was excited and thrilled to take pictures with Covey Wovey. We had to wait about 20 minutes longer than our scheduled appointment but Eden was holding out fine. She was excited because cousin Evan was there. So the lady takes us into the studio and starts to pull down and arrange the back drop and all of a sudden Eden had the melt down of a lifetime. "I don't want to take pictures. I want to go home." Eden we're doing this for mama. " NO!" Big crocadile tears. "Eden let's do it as a surprise for Papa." "NO!" So we took pictures with all three of them first, then with Eden and Layton. The photographer was alone and not very good with kids and kept having to leave the room to help other people. I went over to sit with the boys to try and keep them happy since it was nap time. So I was bouncing them on my lap and Eden came running over and through her arms around my neck and the photographer came in and took 4 shots. LOL I was in my capris, no make-up, sunglasses on top of my head. LOL No intention of taking my picture. Lord have mercy. I'm seriously getting too old for this stuff.
Here are my two stinky little men. Layton 11 1/2 months and Evan 9 1/2 months. What sweet little boys. I'm a very lucky grandma.


Eden and Layton. I love this picture.

My poor princess having a bad day.



No comments: