Monday, May 3, 2010

My Baby is Graduating College

Yep, that's Adam in the middle with the glasses. He was in Kindergarten. My blonde haired baby boy has gone and grown up on me. On Saturday he'll be graduating from Earlham College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business and Non-Profit administration. Don't know what he'll do after Saturday, but I know he has a heart for sharing the gospel, he has a Canadian Football League Combine in Atlanta on June 6th and he's got resumes out and he's got an appointment with a man from Campus Crusade for Christ, Atheletes In Action. I know God has big plans for him. I just can't believe it's gone by so quickly. We are very proud of you ADAM!!

Adam Jacob and his sister when he was 4 years old.
7th grade down by Alligator Alley.


His highschool Graduation from Riverview High.




Getting ready for the senior prom. What a handsome young man. I'll post Grad pics when we get home.



No comments: