
Eden's first time using her slip and slide at Grandma's house. She loved it!

Dean always wears a hat when he goes outside with the babies. So we have bought a new hat at the zoo for Covie. And he loves it. He pats his head and say's "Hat". He likes to wear his hat because he knows he's going to get to go outside.

"Hat" and the sweet little man has finally gotten teeth # 3 & 4. What a cutie pie.He's such a cuddly little guy. He likes to climb up in your lap and read books. And he's always giving kisses. "Muah". And this week his favorite word is "no.....ah" Actually, it's No, but that's how he says it. Cove would you like a sandwhich..."no....ah", Cove would you like a kiss..."no...ah" I don't think he knows what it means but boy does he say it.

Yep, good ol' fashioned Lincoln Logs for the kids.

Ahhhh... playing with Papa. He's making a house for Eden.

Building is a fun thing when Papa is doing all the work. Eden had to have a river for her bridge so I found some blue construction paper and made a river for her.

They love to have their papa time.
1 comment:
I love lincoln logs!! I can't wait to be a grandma!
Post a Comment