Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dancin' Girl






Eden LOVES to watch "Noggin". She loves it when the shows are over and she gets to see Moose A. Moose. And this month he's been singing and she gets so excited. So she pulls herself up on the coffee table and bounces. She thinks she is dancing. She taps the table with her hands to the beat of the music. She loves her music.

Her favorite DVD is of Laurie Berkner. She is a children's singer and she has one DVD and a bunch of cd's. Eden absolutely loves her music. She sings in the car with her cd. Anyone that has kids (pre-schoolers) would do well with this video. Laurie and her band do great job. I catch myself singing the songs even when Eden isn't here. Dean just looks at me like I'm crazy.

Oh yeah, and to follow through on the bow issue from the previous blog. Eden kept this bow in all of 5 minutes. LOL, she dislikes anything in her hair.

6 comments:

Council Family said...

Jael:"Eden sounds like Evening, morning and noon I cry out" (one of her Cubbie verses)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable with a hair band in or not. I would not dress. The wedding will be beautiful weater she has anything in edens hair or not. She is a very beautiful girl

Anonymous said...

the word dress in anonymous post was s typing error-should have been strees

Laci Strickland said...

She is just SO cute! I'm going to have to get Ella that video- she loves music! I still can't believe how much Eden is moving- she is going to be walking in NO time!! Love the pics and updates :)
Laci

The Nassars said...

I just love the chubby little legs!

Dean and Mary said...

You have to see those thighs. They look like the turkey wings you get at the fair. Unbelivable. LOL We love our girl. Believe it or not she is thinning down because she's moving.