Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weight Loss?

Well, you know it was so much easier to gain the weight than it is losing it.
In your 20's you can eat whatever you want because you have that fast metabalism but it begins that nice slow down in your 30's and when you hit your 40's that metabalism is lost somewhere in the fat and all those peanut M&M's. (YUM!!)
Well, in an all out effort to get healthy, I have joined weight watchers again. (third time I think). And now since we have the screen porch up we have our weight bench, treadmill, and new bike out on it. I also have my jump rope and my balancing ball. Dean and I both get up about 5:15 AM every morning and are trying to exercise for 30 minutes a morning. I walk 3 miles and he rides the bike and then we both do the sit ups and weights. What joy.
But trying to be somewhat uh.... how do I say this nicely..... NOT SO FAT for Ashley's wedding in April.
Dean has lost 10 lbs. Since January and I have lost 8lbs.
Hopefully, we can make this a lifestyle change.

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Good for you guys! That takes such discipline! I think we put our health on the back burner alot these days-I'm feeling a little convicted about it as I try and make sure Ella likes her fruits and veggies- guess I will have to eat them soon, too! :)