
Happy 24th Birthday Aaron Keith LaFollette!! 24 years ago you made your entrance into the world on Presidents Day. You have filled our lives with tons of laughter and entertainment not to mention many trips to the emergency room. We've survived a cancer scare when you were a baby and a surgery later to take care of it. Football, wrestling and more football have filled your life with tons of fun and entertainment.
Sharing Penn State and Joe Paterno with you has been too much fun. I enjoyed our trip to Penn State. It was nice to do something together that we both LOVE!! And watching them win was an added bonus.
You are a loving and kind individual. You treat everyone with lots of respect.
I'm sure glad you were born. And I'm glad your my Penn State buddy.
Love you,
MOM

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Big A!!! 24 and don't don't look a day over . . . 40. j/k. I miss you buddy. Hope all is well with you. Road trip to North Carolina would sure be welcome. Not sure if there's a Penn State - ECU matchup anytime soon though.
Happy Birthday Aaron
Post a Comment