Jullian is the best big brother. He loves to hold Layton. He gets things for Ashley and he plays with Eden. We often find him reading stories to her in her room. They have finally gotten him on his meds and he is doing so much better. What a joy to be around. He was a big help yesterday at the doctors office. Hard to believe he's 8 years old. I remember holding him on my lap when he was 3. What a big boy. I love this young man. I'm sure glad God brought him to our family. : )
Little Layton Cove cold and not enjoying the doctors visit. Where's my blanket? Where's my sockies? And why do I have to have a shot? He's done well. He's now 6 weeks old and is 10lbs 6oz and 21 1/2 " long. He's struggling with the spitting up. The doctor has told us to keep his head elivated after he eats for 1/2 an hour and not to change his diapers right after eating. She said boys are more likely to do the spitting up. We need to burp him after every ounce of formula. She was impressed with how strong he is and how well he holds up his head. 
Our little 2 year old had to go for her 2 year old check up. Can you tell she was not pleased with the prospect. She wanted out of there. No shots for her. She is 38 1/4" and 36lbs. She is way off the charts for height and weight. LOL She counts to 20, sings her ABC's, know most of her colors, can tell you what animal is what and is a mischief. She is getting into the terrible two's right now. So we're trying to be patient, but some days are easier than others. I love my pookie pie. God let this phase go by quick. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment