My poor baby girl is sick. She has tonsillitis. She won't eat, she's running a high fever and she's just plain miserable. But Ashley called to let me know how she was yesterday and said that she was laying in the bed saying " Papa loves Pookie pies" which is what Dean tells her when she's here with us. So we figured she needed a visit from us so we went to her house and took her a strawberry shake. As soon as she sees us in the door she gets so happy and says come to Eden's room. : ) So Grandpa goes down there and reads to her in her room and plays for a little while. So when it's time for us to leave because it's getting close to her bedtime, she says " wait, I go too". She said it over and over again. Made my heart break that I couldn't bring her home with us. She's so sick. I can't have her around my mom with her illness. Needless to say, WE LOVE POOKIE PIES!!!!Saturday, June 13, 2009
Missing Papa and Grandma
My poor baby girl is sick. She has tonsillitis. She won't eat, she's running a high fever and she's just plain miserable. But Ashley called to let me know how she was yesterday and said that she was laying in the bed saying " Papa loves Pookie pies" which is what Dean tells her when she's here with us. So we figured she needed a visit from us so we went to her house and took her a strawberry shake. As soon as she sees us in the door she gets so happy and says come to Eden's room. : ) So Grandpa goes down there and reads to her in her room and plays for a little while. So when it's time for us to leave because it's getting close to her bedtime, she says " wait, I go too". She said it over and over again. Made my heart break that I couldn't bring her home with us. She's so sick. I can't have her around my mom with her illness. Needless to say, WE LOVE POOKIE PIES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
there isn't anything worse than a sick kid...hope she is well soon
she is looking so much older lately!! man!
Hope she is better soon.
I know. She will be 2 years old on June 22. Can't believe how big she's getting. She's weighed the same for 5 months now. Getting taller, just thinning out. She talks so much now and says the cutest things. She is feeling a lot better today. : )
Mary, she is so pretty!
I know it's hard to watch a little one feel bad and not be able to do anything. I'm sure it made her day to see ya'll though!
Hope she gets better real soon!
Post a Comment