We all played a game of Cranium after dinner. It was the kids against Dean and I. We all had a good time. We laughed hard.
Kelly and Evan taking a nap after eating dinner. We tuckered him out. It was his first turkey and thus the nap. ha, ha.
Mr. Evan Joseph eating his first taste of turkey. His daddy blended some turkey up with some water in the food processor and let him have some. He actually liked it. 
Evan was laughing so hard. He was looking at Grandpa across the table and he just kept giggling. It was so sweet to hear him laugh that hard.
We had a good Thanksgiving with so much to be Thankful for. We've seen the birth of two beautiful baby boys this year. Adam had an injury free football season. Dean still has a job. My mother is still with us after being in the hospital a lot this year. We have a wonderful small group family that we love to fellowship and learn more about our Lord and Savior. Dean and I have been married for 26 years. We have 3 beautiful children, a son-in-law, and a daughter-in-law and 4 beautiful grandchildren who we adore. We have a church that we love being part of and serving with. We both have fairly good health. I have my health issues. : ) We missed having Ashley and her family with us. But we know God is holding onto us and He will see us through this valley.
Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.
At times we will walk through difficult places that we would never have chosen for ourselves, but we will never be alone. And that is quite a promise. There will be firey places, but because of God's great love, I will not be consumed. I'm holding onto that promise that when my feet are wet and the smell of smoke is in my hair, I'm going to hold on to Christ because I know He's holding onto me.


No comments:
Post a Comment