OK, only four weeks to go until our baby girl walks down the aisle.
We went and did our make-up trial a couple weeks ago. And tonight we went to Winter Haven to have our hair trial. Looks awesome. They put on the veil and it look so good. I feel sorry for the lady doing it. She has to do 8 hairdo's in 4 hours. YIKES. Doesn't sound pleasant. As long as Ashley looks good that's all that matters. Plus Dean will come over and cook breakfast for the bridal party as they get their hair and make-up done.
I have to admit that Ashley put in a CD of the wedding music she wants played and I teared up when I heard the wedding march. Very sappy I know, but it made it all so real. Not like, having piles of wedding stuff all over my living room isn't real, but you know what I mean. We have our final dress fitting on April 2. I hope everything looks great this time around. Last time almost gave me a stroke and Ashley almost passed out backwards.
We are doing her bridal shower this weekend, so I have a lot to do for that. Since I'm doing the food for it. She is excited about getting to open some gifts. Since she's received a few wedding gifts already and I won't let her open them until after the wedding. We have it planned to open the gifts when they get back from their honeymoon.
Getting close, very close.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
where is she getting married and who is doing the ceremony?
Post a Comment