Friday, March 21, 2008

Growing up too fast


Eden see's the camera and starts coming for it as fast as possible. Trying to take pics is very interesting. LOL

We got her this toy to play with and her favorite game is to ring the doorbell and open the door. We also play peek-a-boo through the windows.


Here I am, I want the camera

Eden's hair is finally coming in. And when she wakes up from a nap, her hair is extremely curly. I just love baby curls.

Hard to believe that Eden is going to be 9 months tomorrow. Where has all the time gone? I know I was here for all of it. Yesterday, Ashley came to pick her up and Eden was standing up holding on to her mama's knees. Well, for some reason she let go and stood there for 5 seconds all by herself. She fell on her bottom and everyone cheered her on. It won't be long before she is walking all over the place. She already crawls at a lightening pace.

Time flies when your having fun!

2 comments:

Laci Strickland said...

I just LOVE those curls!!

Jim Bird said...

She is so cute!

Hey! You "said" what your vote was on my blog, but you didn't actually register your vote on the survey in the right hand column. Now people are going to complain about a fixed result. Voters will claim they are disenfranchised!

Let your vote count!