Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Budding Reader





I was in the bedroom putting the laundry away and I hear from the bedroom "Hi Dora, blah, blah, blah" turn the page and then start over again. I came out of the bedroom and this is what I found. She was reading her Dora halloween book to her kitten. I must read a 25 books a day to her. She loves her stories. I just loved the fact that she was doing the reading this time. How precious. Grandma the librarian thinks this is just fine.

3 comments:

Council Family said...

Look out, she's after your job!!!

Laci Strickland said...

She's practicing to read stories when she's a big sister!! I can't wait to take Ella to the story time at our local library. I think she's almost ready to sit and listen long enough. She loves her stories at home, too, but I don't know how she'll handle the distractions at the library..

The Nassars said...

reading is such a great habit to pick up!!