We have just been told that Aaron and Kelly are getting married in December and they are expecting their first baby in July. We will be the proud grandparents of our first LaFollette grandbaby. Can you believe that we will have four grandchildren next summer? Wow!!! I never thought I'd have these blessings so soon. Congratulations to AARON & KELLY!!Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Expecting
We have just been told that Aaron and Kelly are getting married in December and they are expecting their first baby in July. We will be the proud grandparents of our first LaFollette grandbaby. Can you believe that we will have four grandchildren next summer? Wow!!! I never thought I'd have these blessings so soon. Congratulations to AARON & KELLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats Aaron!! You are going to be one busy grandma, but how fun!!
It's perfect that their baby and Ashley's baby will be so close in age, little playmates!
Post a Comment