Saturday, January 17, 2009

American Idol

Ashley and Megan April 26th 2008
Megan Corkrey, Angela Sousuda and Sami Arndt

Our Mega Joy!!! And Ashley Best friends since 1st grade


We are so excited because Ashley's best friend from Salt Lake City and her Matron of Honor at her wedding is currently on American Idol. Megan has made it to the top 50 and is awaiting news of if she gets to go on. So I'm posting a couple pics of Megan so you will know who to look for if you tune in to Idol this week. When they show Salt Lake auditions, it was Megans birthday and Ryan sang Happy Birthday to her with her mom. Go Meg we Love you and are so proud of you. We're cheering you on.

5 comments:

Gentzlers said...

That is pretty exciting!

Kathy

The Nassars said...

will keep an eye out for her! this is going to be fun!
BTW, did Evelyn give you the flyer about the free books for Eden?

Dean and Mary said...

Yes, I got it on Thursday. I filled it out and stuck it in the mail on Friday. Can't wait to see what we get. I know Eden LOVES to read books.

Laci Strickland said...

I think I saw her last week when they showed the preview for this week's show!! How exciting! We're huge Idol fans so it's fun to have someone to root for!! :)

Dean and Mary said...

Yes, she was on the preview last week. We saw her twice. Once when she had been told she was going to Hollywood and again when she was on stage with her group. It's really cool to actually know someone on there.