Uncle Adam quietly laying on the floor
Eden petting Uncle Adam
Eden jumping on Uncle Adam and telling him to stay down
Eden climbing off after continually tackling Adam for 15 minutes. I was laughing so hard I got the hickups and Adam was dying. She loves her uncle Adam and she loves his girlfriend Kellie. She named her two leopards for her Noah's Ark, "undum and Kellie" I think it means she forgives them for making her hands messy for her mama's Christmas present. All three of us took Eden to the Pottery Patch on Hwy 60 in Valrico to make a Christmas plate for Ashley for Christmas. It took all of us to get the paint on her hands with her screaming "ooooo cold" and "oooo NOOOOOOOOO" at us. She was even more angry when we took her sock and shoe off and painted the bottom of her foot. We made a Rudolph out of her foot and hand prints. It will be a great Cookie plate for years to come and what a great way to remember how little she was.

2 comments:
that sounds so cute! I hope you can take a picture and post it here so we can see!
What a priceless gift!!
Post a Comment