Oh yeah, all our slideslows are from photobucket.com. You simply upload the photos, pick the slideshow you want, save the slideshow, and then post the location in your "edit hml" tab. It's all very easy and self explanatory on their website.
I LOVE all of the new pics of Eden! I can't believe how much she has grown! I'm also a little jealous that you're able to be outside enjoying the weather. I miss the Florida sun so much. We've had a couple of "warm" days where it may be 60-63, but most days it stays in the 40's...heard another cold front is coming. I can't believe I thought this winter weather would be exciting! HA! Oh well, only a couple more months..maybe I just need to come to Florida for a vacation :)!!
Mary, Eden is getting so big so quick! I especially love the picture of her and "papa"! I know that you are so proud of her! We miss you all! The next time we're in FL, we HAVE to hook up with ya'll for dinner! We thought about ya'll at Christmas when we went to Village Inn for breakfast with my family!!!!
I just think the Stricklands and Councils should travel down in a caravan and we could just love up on you. : ) We miss you all tons. Just let us know when you're in town and the Village Inn is on us.
5 comments:
Hope her thumb is greener than mine! I can't keep too many plants alive too long. Of course, freezing weather isn't much help either!!
Oh yeah, all our slideslows are from photobucket.com. You simply upload the photos, pick the slideshow you want, save the slideshow, and then post the location in your "edit hml" tab. It's all very easy and self explanatory on their website.
I LOVE all of the new pics of Eden! I can't believe how much she has grown! I'm also a little jealous that you're able to be outside enjoying the weather. I miss the Florida sun so much. We've had a couple of "warm" days where it may be 60-63, but most days it stays in the 40's...heard another cold front is coming. I can't believe I thought this winter weather would be exciting! HA! Oh well, only a couple more months..maybe I just need to come to Florida for a vacation :)!!
Mary, Eden is getting so big so quick! I especially love the picture of her and "papa"! I know that you are so proud of her! We miss you all! The next time we're in FL, we HAVE to hook up with ya'll for dinner! We thought about ya'll at Christmas when we went to Village Inn for breakfast with my family!!!!
I just think the Stricklands and Councils should travel down in a caravan and we could just love up on you. : ) We miss you all tons.
Just let us know when you're in town and the Village Inn is on us.
Post a Comment