

Happy Birthday, ADAM!!
Well today at 10:00 am, Adam Jacob LaFollette was born in Oregon City, Oregon. He was a blond boy with lot's of attitude. He didn't like his dad for the first couple of months. But now they are the best of friends.
Adam is currently a sophmore at Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana. He plays football for their football team the Earlham Quakers. This year he played middle linebacker and did some serious playing. He was second in leading the team on tackles. He would have been first except he cracked two ribs and that laid him up for a game.
He also leads his school in cheering the other teams on to victory at the games. He and his friend Chris Shaw started it last year and will be doing it again this year.
We're pretty proud of our son and we hope he has a great 20th birthday. He's grown up to be a great Christian young man. He helps when he's needed. All we hear from others is how polite and kind he is and how they wish they could keep him. Sorry, we'll share but we're keeping him. He's a wonderful friend. WE LOVE YOU, J!!

2 comments:
Yeah! Happy 20th Birthday Adam! I can't believe how time flies. I know you have no clue about what I'm talking about but when you get to be my age (29+ years) then you'll understand the saying better. We love you! Looks like you're having fun being a cheerleader. :0)
Karlene
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog too! I also did a little blog on Steph for her birthday!
Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment