PINK EYE!!!! Yep, I said it. Eden Rae has pink eye. She wasn't looking good yesterday but I thought maybe a cold, maybe her top teeth, maybe... Well, she came today and it was pink, swollen and leaking water. I called her mother and said make a doctor's appointment. So... PINK EYE 4 days before the wedding.
Are your eyes itching now? MINE ARE!! They say that it takes anywheres from 5-7 days for the infections to run its course. Let's see... when do you think Ashley, Travis and Mary will all get pink eye? I made a doctor appointment for myself for Thursday AM. I'm not wasting time. I want the meds. What will Ashley and Travis do on their honeymoon in the Dominican when they get it? HMMMMMMMM............ not fun to me.
Check in tomorrow for the next wedding crisis.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's horrible!!! Pink eye is a nasty little thing! We battled it for a week or so here...not a fun thing to pass around.
AC
All I can I can is: O MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
Hey Anna,
Do you think we got it from reading your blog? LOL
I don't know, but I'm sure glad you read it...hope it was worth it!!
AC
Poor girl!! I'm sure that's the last thing Ashley needed this close to the wedding! We'll be praying that Eden will get well soon and not pass this to anyone, especially her mommy :)
Happy wedding day!! hope it was beautiful and the color PINK was were is was supposed to be!!
hey!! The wedding is over!! Can't wait to hear about it and see PICS!!! :)
Post a Comment