Monday, April 28, 2008

Early Wedding Pics

Adam, Ashley & Aaron at the reception.
Ashley talking to friends at the head table.
Eden with Papa Jennings. She was tuckered out.
Making the grand entrance and high fiving Adam
Ashley and Travis making their way to the dance floor for the first dance
It was a great day. Exhausting but fun. Started the day at Ashley's for hair and make-up at 7:30 am. We had breakfast cooked by Dean. All the girls loved it. They said it was better than going out to a restaurant. We had cresants that were cooked like french toast with a warm caramel pecan sauce, fresh fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice. Eight girls all with long hair getting up do's. I was the only one without an up do. We left Brandon at 2:00 pm and traveled over to Treasure Island to start the set up process. If we didn't have help from some good friends from Salt Lake (Steph!!) I don't know. She was amazing. We got things going and finished setting up.
I have to say that Adam and Eden made a lovely flower girl. Adam walked down the aisle right befor Ashley holding Eden. He had Eden in his left arm, and trying to hold her, the flower basket and then with his right hand he was dropping flower petals. It was so stinking cute. There was a laugh resounding in the room. Then Ashley made her grand entrance and walked the aisle with her daddy. It all went so quick. But she is now Ashley LaFollette Jennings.
Our Jullian challenged the maid of honor to a dance off on the dance floor and it was amazing. He did some pretty awesome break dance moves.
Thank you for your prayers. Ashley and Travis are now honeymooning in the Dominican Republic and won't be back until late Friday night. I'm trying to recuperate from the weekend. I'm still in a fog.

1 comment:

Council Family said...

I never realized that Ashley is the spitting image of you...she looks beautiful!