
We took Eden to Sear's for her 9 month old professional pictures. What a cutie. She is crinkling her nose these days when she smiles and she sticks her tongue out the side of her mouth now too. She loves to feel her top teeth with her tongue. She has three teeth now and is working on the fourth one now. It's just about ready to poke through. Kissing her is an adventure because she bites down when she kisses now. "OUCH"
She loves grandpa's new doors. Today she crawled over to the door faked falling and cried and then crawled to the door, knocked and told Dean to "open door". Too funny. Needless to say, grandpa opened the door. He's such a sucker for his princess. I was at the computer today and Eden came up to the glass door and put her face on the glass and waved at me through the other pane. Then she sticks her head through the open door, and then goes back to the glass. What a ham.
She tries to stand by herself at times and can do it for about 5 seconds before falling down. She is getting braver with her trying. I know it won't be long before she will be walking. She's very fast at crawling. There are times when my arthritis makes me sore and limping and I go slow and she will get to the highchair before me. She is speedy gozalez.

3 comments:
you said that there were pictures of your family on the blog. I see there is only one member of your family. :) Sis
This picture is so cute!! I love it! What did we all ever do or talk about without these sweet babies in our life?!
Babies definitely lighten up a room. (they tend to liven up a room too!!!)
AC
Post a Comment