Sunday, April 13, 2008

French Doors


We have been wanting french doors for Dean's office forever. Like at least for the last four years. Well, for Dean's birthday mom and I gave him some money and Dean actually put them in this week. YEAH!!!
I have to say I did have my doubts that Dean could do this job. Especially when he came home and told me he was going to saw apart the door frame to make it fit. If you could have seen the mess in the house. Absolutely everything was covered in dust. Not just a little dust mind you, but at least 1/2 and inch of dust. My brown leather couches looked gray. The house shook so bad I thought it was going to come apart. But my honey did it and I have to say it looks marvelous.
Dean works from home on Fridays so that he can call all his stores and report numbers to the company. Well, Eden absoluletly loves her guhpah and she wants to go in and play at his desk. It's just her Friday ritual. Well, now she can look through the windows of the french doors and see her guhpah. She sits outside and hits the window calling "pah, pah" And Dean is on the phone just giggling at her. Too much fun.
But I'm very proud of Dean and his accomplishment. His office is just about complete. Way to go Dean!! I doubted your abilities and you proved me wrong. The doors are great and so are you. Thanks a ton!!

3 comments:

The Nassars said...

Looks great! We eventually want to do french doors from our front room to the patio room. Now we know who to call!! :)

Jason Ebeling said...

good work Dean....I may call you when I get around to putting the french doors in my bedroom heading out to the pool....it's about that time of year now.

Dean and Mary said...

That would be one way to get us up to North Carolina. LOL