
Well... we have one week to go before our doodle bug is married and becomes Mrs. Travis Jennings. She has decided that she will drop her middle name and be Mrs. Ashley LaFollette Jennings. I'm sad that she's dropping her middle name because it's a family name, but I understand her wanting to keep her maiden name for her career. I think we have everything bought that we needed and if not... tough. LOL I'm not spending any more money.
Ashley has started with the mood swings. Angry, happy, nervous, sad. Lord, I'm having migranes just thinking about it. Although I can't blame her. She has pretty much done all of this herself. She and I did her bridal shower. Her matron of honor lives in Utah and doesn't fly in until next Tuesday. She is planning on taking her two friends from Utah to the beach on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, one of her friends boyfriends flies in and she wants to go to the beach with him. So Travis is going to take them to the beach. Well, Ashley's friend Megan has decided to go to the beach to and not be with Ashley. Ashley is going to pick up her dress and she has her flowers being delivered that afternoon so she has to be home. Plus she thought she'd have one on one time with her best friend. Well... Meg wants to be at the beach. Ashley is sad and frustrated that she has six bridesmaids and no one will help her. I told her that Chloe and I will come over and help with the flowers. (Plus Chloe is one of the bridesmaids). Ashley just feels all alone. I feel bad for her. But just deal with it and move on. Can't stress over things you can't change.
Just keep praying. I'll keep you posted as the week goes on.
Ashley has started with the mood swings. Angry, happy, nervous, sad. Lord, I'm having migranes just thinking about it. Although I can't blame her. She has pretty much done all of this herself. She and I did her bridal shower. Her matron of honor lives in Utah and doesn't fly in until next Tuesday. She is planning on taking her two friends from Utah to the beach on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, one of her friends boyfriends flies in and she wants to go to the beach with him. So Travis is going to take them to the beach. Well, Ashley's friend Megan has decided to go to the beach to and not be with Ashley. Ashley is going to pick up her dress and she has her flowers being delivered that afternoon so she has to be home. Plus she thought she'd have one on one time with her best friend. Well... Meg wants to be at the beach. Ashley is sad and frustrated that she has six bridesmaids and no one will help her. I told her that Chloe and I will come over and help with the flowers. (Plus Chloe is one of the bridesmaids). Ashley just feels all alone. I feel bad for her. But just deal with it and move on. Can't stress over things you can't change.
Just keep praying. I'll keep you posted as the week goes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment