Well, I don't know how to feel. At first it's I'm relieved to have a break, but then I'm worried about my girlie being gone to a foreign country for a week.
Travis's parents bought all the kids tickets to Belize for a week. So Travis, Ashley, Jullian and Eden all headed to Orlando to catch a plane with the rest of the Jennings clan down to Belize. I am praying they remembered to take everything they needed for the baby. I'm concerned because my poor granddaughter is with Travis's mom. She's not a nice lady and she doesn't do real well with kids. I know I never finished the wedding fiasco tale, but let me just assure you that my concern is valid. Dean and I are praying fervantly for our girl. I pray for Ashley to get along with those people. They are so mean to her and she doesn't have anyone that will stick up for her when they all gang up on her. And let me tell you they do that too. Her sister's in law aren't very nice to her and the mother in law just tells her she is aweful. So poor Ashley... a week with the in-laws. Then I have the worry about what Eden's attitude will be when she returns. She has a different personality when she's with her parents over the weekend. I don't want to even imagine what it will be like after a week.
So.... what am I going to do for a week without my playmate? Hmmmm.... I'm going to scrapbook like crazy and get that poor little girls first year in a book. LOL I'm going to clean off my poor memory card. It's got over 600 pics and mostly of Eden Rae. Needless to say I'll be working my buns off to try and get it completed. I think I'm on week 4 of her life. LOL Do you think I'm a little behind?
Pray for my baby. Pray God keeps her in his protective care. Pray that Ashley will have a good time with Travis and the kids. Pray that they remember to sunscreen my girl. Pray for me to have peace of mind. I don't get my girl back until next Thursday. Sigh....
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I know you will miss her!! I am with you on the scrapbooking thing. How did this year go by so fast????
Post a Comment