Ashley called last night to say that they made it to Cancun on Sunday. They are staying in a nice condo and are having a much more relaxing time. Stress was abounding over in Belize. Travis stuck up for Ashley and he even made the decision to leave the rest of the family. Praising God for that.
Ashley says that Eden has started biting everyone. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to get her not to bite, let me know. I'm praying it's because she's away from her normal routine and with people she didn't know or like very well.
They fly into Orlando Wednesday night at 6:00 pm. I'll be glad to have them back on American soil.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Alot of times children bite because they want attention. The best way to stop it to say taht hurts we dont bite. Hopefull it will stop once she gets back to a normaly routine.
is she teething? I knew someone who gave their baby boy a wrench to chew on... the steel was cold on their gums! ha ha
Well, I know what worked with my kids. :) And it sounds terribly cruel, but after talking with some of our preschool workers, it was the most effective for them too.
I'd flick them in the cheek not enough to hurt, but to startle. Then explain that we don't bite and that it hurts.
It is a natural reaction to be startled yourself and to exclaim or scream "ouch." They, um, find that funny. It becomes a game.
Post a Comment