Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Shoes

Eden Rae's brand new thongs.
Eden and Papa walking in the front yard
Eden's first walk in the front yard in her new shoes
She is just so big. Trying to figure out what to do with the hose.
Our little girl taking a walk outside



Grannie went shopping down in Ellington this past weekend. I was shopping for some new clothes for the girlie for her birthday. I saw these cute little jellie thongs and decided to try them out with her. Well, the princess loved them. And struggled with her right foot for awhile. But she learned very quickly that she has to pick up her foot and not drag it. Everytime I tried to take the shoes off, she would sit there trying to figure out how to put them back on. She kept telling us she was a big girl. So papa put his sandles on and took her for a walk in the front yard. I ran out with the camera and got these shots. She was so excited and was talking gibberish the whole time. When Dean turned her around to go back in the house Eden turned herself around and tried to make a break for it. She loves going for walks outside, whether in the stoller or like today actually walking.

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

SO CUTE!! All Florida girls have to wear flip flops lol!